Complaint Review: Mystery Shopping, Market Research, Securities, Training & Consulting

• Submitted: Fri, September 16, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 16, 2011

• Reported By: Minnesotaangel64 — White Bear Lake Minnesota United States of America
Mystery Shopping, Market Research, Securities, Training & Consulting
50Penwood Place Warrendale, Pennsylvania United States of America

Mystery Shopping, Market Research, Securities, Training & Consulting Talisman Energy Work from home. Be a mystery shopper Warrendale, Pennsylvania

I received a check for $3994.00 from Talisman Energy. They claim they are a sister company of Talisman Energy and are a mystery shopping company. They said I was to contact my Co-Coordinator Cassandra Davis at 1-214-559-7439 fax  1-888-502-7672 to activate the check.

THey said i was to shop at Walmart and spend 100.00 there and keep 450.00 for my services and then the second company to evaluate was Money Gram. I was to wire 3154.00  and to call my coordinator to activate the check and where to wire the funds to.

In calling the company no one answers the phone they just pick up and hang up. So, I called Talisman Energy and spoke with accounting. They did not issue me a check from their company. They state it is a fraudulent check. I called my local police department and file a complaint of which I also did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2011 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mystery-Shopping-Market-Research-Securities-Training-Consulting/Warrendale-Pennsylvania-15086/Mystery-Shopping-Market-Research-Securities-Training-Consulting-Talisman-Energy-Work-777652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mystery Shopping, Market Research, Securities, Training & Consulting