• Report: #200058

• Submitted: Sat, July 08, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, July 08, 2006

• Reported By:Jonesboro Georgia
Mysteryshoplink.com Internet U.S.A.

Mysteryshoplink Beware! It's a RIP OFF!! Announced On The Radio Across The Country, But Internet Based. Internet

Mysteryshoplink.com took my money! I should have KNOWN something was crooked when had to give money and was told I COULDN'T RECEIVE MY MONEY BACK! Everytime I apply for an assignment, I have to go through dozens of sub-sites. I have to give a ton of personal information and explain "why I would make a good mystery shopper". I have to wait for responses and confirmation emails for the assignments, WHICH I NEVER RECEIVE!

I've noticed that I have to go through sub-sites for ALL of the assignments, but one particular assignment instructed that I apply with the sub-site to get a password, then return to the original application and input the password. I NEVER RECEIVED THE PASSWORD! At a different time, I applied with another SUB-SITE and had to fill out MORE information. I wasn't able to apply with this particular site because IT SAID MY EMAIL WAS ALREADY IN USE, which I've never been to this site before. I then tried to contact customer support about the problem via email, and it wouldn't allow me to (I was re-directed).

Whenever I try calling the mysteryshoplink.com company, (May I mind you, there are no customer service numbers available! I have to call the original number!) I am always told to "use the internet". "We will send you an email.." is all I've ever heard!" Also, several other times, I tried contacting customer support via email (In which I am promised a response in "1 to 3 business days") and NEVER received a response.

WHAT A RIP OFF! I can't WAIT until a CLASS ACTION SUIT is held against MYSTERYSHOPLINK.COM because I WILL be a part of that claim!

Jonesboro, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2006 11:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mysteryshoplink/internet/Mysteryshoplink-Beware-Its-a-RIP-OFF-Announced-On-The-Radio-Across-The-Country-But-In-200058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mysteryshoplink