Complaint Review: Mystical Vacations

• Submitted: Thu, September 23, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 23, 2004

• Reported By:Kihei Hawaii
Mystical Vacations
2415 E. Camelback Rd Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Mystical Vacations rip-off! Dishonest selling of cheap tickets! Phoenix Arizona

We live in Hawaii and my husbands family live in Texas. We decided to go visit them for Christmas. I got a call Mystical Vacations and thought they had gotten my number off one of the websites I had been searching for travel arrangement. I fell for it, 2 sets of tickets (4) for 397.00, I got 4 sets so we could use the other 4 another time, plus the processing fee of $30 for 4 sets. I am glad I didn't wait untill 60 days ahead. The Reservation Request Forms came in, which I filled out wrong, and I sent them back twice and they didn't charge me the $50 fee. I couldn't get any response from them after that. I had been able to communicate with someone for a while and they did "lose" two of my numbers, but they entered them after calling several times.

Up to that point it seems ligit, but after August 4, 2004, they had a message saying to e-mail them or use their live chat. The live chat is always disabled and they only responded twice, with not very usefull information. I just recently saw two charges on my bank account (I check online every few days to balance) for $5, it said Preauthorized Debit, 2 Percent Solutions MVRenew. At first I didn't know what this was, but since I started to search about Mystical Vacations I saw the other names they use and put two and two together, I am lucky they only did $10. I wonder if they are testing to see if I will do something so they can do more later. I am so dissapointed. Their website looked so convincing. It is amazing that they are still able to do this.

Erica
Kihei, Hawaii

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2004 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mystical-Vacations/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Mystical-Vacations-rip-off-Dishonest-selling-of-cheap-tickets-Phoenix-Arizona-109789. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mystical Vacations