Complaint Review: Mytel International, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, December 01, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, December 01, 2011

• Reported By: Tad — San Francisco California United States of America
Mytel International, Inc.
3962 Landmark Street Culver City, California United States of America

Mytel International, Inc. IDC Servco Purported to be from Toshiba, will be sending me toner cartridges Culver City, California

Operator called my office and explained that she was calling from Toshiba and that they needed to send over several toner cartridges, ahead of schedule, because of supply and pricing reasons. She verified with me, over the phone, my business address and told me the tones would arrive within 5-7 business days. I told her, "Ok," because i believed she was from Toshiba, the company from which we are leasing three photocopiers.

After i hung up, i just had the feeling this was not legitimate. I hadn't provided any billing information, so i just blew it off. Today, this same operator called my office and told me that her dispatcher has been trying to get ahold of me to schedule the toner delivery. Immediately i knew something was not right. I asked her is she was with Toshiba, she said, "I am the supplier of your Toshiba products." I then asked her what the name of her company was, and she told me IDC. I then asked why she didn't tell me that she was calling from IDC and wanted to sell me toner cartridges? She hung up abruptly without answering.

So, now i guess i just wait and see what happens. If a shipment arrives, i will make sure it is refused. The operator who i spoke with was very convincing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2011 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mytel-International-Inc/Culver-City-California-90232/Mytel-International-Inc-IDC-Servco-Purported-to-be-from-Toshiba-will-be-sending-me-tone-803710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mytel International, Inc.