Complaint Review: Mytelebill AkA Telecharge-Resource

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 25, 2008

• Reported By:TUCSON Arizona
Mytelebill AkA Telecharge-Resource
PO BOX Po Box 922, Arizona U.S.A.

Mytelebill AkA Telecharge-Resource Charges on my Phone Bills PO BOX 922 Arizona

My home phone bill usually goes to my E-bill account online so I never really check the the bill. Today I happened to check the bill and found I was being charged $9.95 from a company called MyTelebill. Upon further inspection I found out they had been charging me since July. I never signed up for their service. I called my phone company and they said they could not remove it that I would have to call Mytelebill directly. I called MyTelebill and got a voicemail so I kept calling back until I got a real person on the line. They told me someone had signed up my number online and said they would remove the charges.

I did some research on the Internet and found out that this is happening to many other people. This company also goes by the name of TELECHARGE-RESOURCE. Well it looks like this is a big scheme and is fooling people because it looks like a legitimate charge. Most people are busy and just glance at their bill and skip over it.

I reported them to my state Attorney Generals office. If Mytelebill ever shows up on your phone bill please call them to remove it and complain to your state's Attorney General Office, Public Utility Commission (PUC), FCC, and Better Business Bureau so this company can be stopped. You can file a report with all of these agencies listed above online.

Johnson
TUCSON, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2008 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mytelebill-AkA-Telecharge-Resource/Po-Box-922-Arizona-85299/Mytelebill-AkA-Telecharge-Resource-Charges-on-my-Phone-Bills-PO-BOX-922-Arizona-303450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mytelebill AkA Telecharge-Resource