Complaint Review: Mytelebill - Telecharge-Resource

• Submitted: Mon, November 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, November 09, 2009

• Reported By: Annette — everywhere Nationwide United States of America
Mytelebill - Telecharge-Resource

Mytelebill - Telecharge-Resource An account was opened by this company in my name. This is a scam! They stated I had signed up for their online storage service. $12/mo charge would appear on my phone bill. Cancelled on the phone. Internet

Telecharge Resource stole my personal info from another online site, then sent an email to me stating I had signed up for their "online storage service".  The email cont with directions on setting up this service.  It also stated a $12/mo charge would appear on my phone bill.

This email was in my spam file.  Had I not looked there, I would not have known about this rip off.  It took two calls to the number listed to get the "service" disconnected.  The rep, named Jay, badge #455, would not tell me how they got my information.

After some research, I find that this company has been ripping off others with the same scam.  I have also reported them to the BBB.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2009 07:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Mytelebill-Telecharge-Resource/internet/Mytelebill-Telecharge-Resource-An-account-was-opened-by-this-company-in-my-name-This-521818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Mytelebill - Telecharge-Resource