Complaint Review: Myuggroom

• Submitted: Sun, October 10, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, October 12, 2010

• Reported By: KristenLauren — Lakewood California United States of America
Myuggroom

Myuggroom Mark Shaskey, Sophia, beizai48674@hotmail.com E-bay and Website Fraud, Counterfeit Products, Internet

*Author of original report: Still no refund

I purchased the Ugg Boots on E-bay.  I was skeptical at first, but I know E-bay offers buyer protection and so I was not terribly worried.  The purchase said I needed to pay for it immediately or they could not guarantee me a pair.  A member of my family has sold these boots on E-bay and done the same thing because they are very popular so I did not think anything of it.  About 4 hours after my order went through, I get an email from E-bay explaining the ad has been cancelled because they are believed to be counterfeit boots.  I contact the seller and let them know to refund my money.  I also contact the site.  At first, they act very nice and after a few emails, refund the money to my Paypal account and tell me to go to their site and buy the boots.  I know I have no protection if I buy from their site and I also see they want only credit cards at their site.  This leaves me to believe they are a scam.  I also found multiple listing of theirs on Ebay.  The prices at the site are way lower than Ebay and it makes me realize they are not real.  I am happy to get my refund through Paypal 2 days later.

Then I get an email from Paypal 2 days after that (which would of given  me enough time of course to go on their site and purchase the boots) saying they have cancelled the refund.  I contact them and they try to deny it.  Essentially, they feel the fact that they have an email that states I received a refund is insurance to cover them.  Unfortunately for them, I have an email that shows they cancelled the refund.

It has been two days and I have contacted them at 3 email addresses and gotten no response.

Bottom Line: Pay a little more somewhere else because this company is a scam and they have horrible customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2010 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myuggroom/internet/Myuggroom-Mark-Shaskey-Sophia-beizai48674hotmailcom-E-bay-and-Website-Fraud-Counterfe-649477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myuggroom

Still no refund

AUTHOR: KristenLauren - (United States of America)

Just to update the claim, I have been emailing back and forth with the business since Friday and have gotten both E-Bay and Paypal involved.  The business has yet to respond to either one of them even though they have clearly been online.  This is evidenced with their communication to me.

Once again, avoid this seller if you can.