residential

• Submitted: Thu, November 22, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:Orebro Other
Myus.com Access USA
Access USA 1899-1905 60th Place E. Bradenton, Florida U.S.A.

Myus.com Access USA Stole My Package! Had a package sent to them, but they "lost" it. Bradenton Florida

*Author of original report: myus.com problem is solved

I had a package sent to Access USA. After half a week and my package still wasnt logged into my account, I contacted them. The answer I got was that I should send them my tracking id together with who sent it and to what address it was going to.

After a couple of days I still had not heard anything so I emailed again. This time they said that send them my tracking number and what contents the package had. I sent my tracking numer, again, and the content was electronics.

A few more days went by and I contacted them again. This time the answer was that they did a complete inventory to find my package. This is the answer I have been recieveing for some weeks now... Wonder how long it takes to make that inventory...

The customer service is very bad, they simply do not care. I have also tried calling A LOT of times, but its always voicemail and the voicemail-box is very often full so you cant leave any message either.

I do not recommend anyone to use Myus.com Access USAs services. Now they have withdrawn money from my credit card for subscription fee and a month of membership, but the only thing I have recieved from them is really, really crappy customer 'service'.

Ludwig
Ludlo
Orebro
Sweden

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2007 08:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myuscom-Access-USA/Bradenton-Florida-34203/Myuscom-Access-USA-Stole-My-Package-Had-a-package-sent-to-them-but-they-lost-it-Brad-286110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myus.com Access USA

myus.com problem is solved

AUTHOR: Ludlo - (Sweden)

problem is solved i am refunded for my costs and asured it will never happen again. i guess i just had a bad first time experience.