Complaint Review: Myworldbenefits.com - World Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, February 13, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, February 13, 2004

• Reported By:Pensacola Florida
Myworldbenefits.com - World Benefits
100A Walnut D 15 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Www.myworldbenefits.com ripoff Champlain New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE!

EDitor's UPDATE info: Rip-off Report has had several complaints that victims are not receiving the refunds promised. We have been in contact with the company and have made them aware of these issues. They have assured us that refunds are being given to those who are providing them with all the correct contact information requested by them. They have also provided confirmation of proof of over 2000 refunds to date. They again apologized for the delay and reported that credit to your account could take as long as 4-5 days.

Rip-off Report is hoping they will live up to what they have promised, we think they will, we'll see. We will continue to investigate more in this situation, and we will be posting an UPDATE to the main Report at this web address: https://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=76605

Please be patient, we can only tell you what they are telling us.

ED Magedson
EDitor@RipoffReport.com
badbusinessbureau.com

CLICK HERE to see how World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report, stating they will give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers.

I was told I would receive a non-secures credit card along with a package in 15 days. I waited over a month and nothing came. I finally got through to someone and they stated they were behind in orders and my package should be here soon. I was not worried about the package but the $299.00 that was taken out of my account for nothing.

I finally received my package and it was nothing but a bunch of junk. Same junk you get in the mail. There was no credit card and they wanted me to send in another $49.00 plus $5.00 for a "loaded card". This was a complete rip off and I want my money back.

Amy
Pensacola, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2004 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Myworldbenefitscom-World-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Wwwmyworldbenefitscom-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-UPDATE-World-Benefits-working-hard-to-c-80360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Myworldbenefits.com - World Benefits