Complaint Review: N A C S

• Submitted: Tue, October 23, 2001
  • Updated: Thu, August 22, 2002

• Reported By:
N A C S
P.o box 41127 St Pete, Florida U.S.A.

N.A.C.S rip-off jerks

*Consumer Comment: I have a phone number

They offer build strong credit, they took $200. from my account after 15 days they send another form asking for voided check,socail security and signature, to send a credit card, they dont have a phone number to contact just adress I need get back my $200. I haven't send a check as a second step for get a credit card . What I need is cancel but I dont have point of contact.

Their adress is P.O Box 41127 St .pete Fl. 33743. the other affiliate is , Financial Procesing Center, it take a one hour to get somebody on the phone and when you request any information aboutit they said We don,t have anything to do with this company

anyway I just want get my money back

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N-A-C-S/St-Pete-Florida-33743/NACS-rip-off-jerks-7280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N A C S

I have a phone number

AUTHOR: Kris - ()

This company called me a couple of months ago. When I told them that I couldn't afford that amount of money at this time they said that they would call back in a couple of months. They did try to call today but I wasn't at home and they wouldn't leave a message. I don't know if this will help but there was a phone number on my caller id.
N.A.C.S.
727-384-4532
I don't know if this will help but I hope it does.
I don't think that I will be interested in anything they have to sell.