Complaint Review: N-E-1 Solutions, LLC

• Updated: Fri, October 01, 2010

• Reported By: Chuck — Brooklyn New York United States of America
N-E-1 Solutions, LLC
2121 S. Mill Ave #204 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

N-E-1 Solutions, LLC USA Supreme Technology, Another tenacle of the monster identified Tempe, Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Wish I had been that computer Savoy

Pursuing what was presented as a legitimate dealership in the breakaway field of biometric security, I spent more than an hour trying to extract information re the subject LLC so I could conduct due diligence before committing funds.
     N-E-1 led me on a merry chase through websites (seemingly all from USA Supreme Tech though that entity's name did not appear in the URL's) to show me a supposed Fingerprint Encrypted Flash Drive, Fingerprint Encrypted Mouse and Biometric Fingerprint Vehicle Security/Alarm System.

(See: www.biometricsbiz.com/products.php)
     They led me to their BBB report (N-E-1 Solutions) which presents as absolutely clean of complaints but with no BBB rating at this time.  I suspect, based on the following, that they establish multiple business entities so they can regularly switch to a clean dossier as needed.

In a succession of three different sales pitches, I was urged to buy into their program as a distributor with successive discounts but no written materials provided to back up their verbal promises of materials to be provided automatically as soon as I provided a credit card commitment.

One of their techniques seems to be use of simplex phone technology such that they cannot hear you try to break in with questions so long as they keep badgering you with repetitious sales pitches, trying to wear one down with all the glowing promises of wealth to be achieved.

Fortunately, I did not submit to their efforts, discovering that with a magnifying glass I could discern the USA Supreme Technology logo on the website images and so had a lead to attempt due diligence.  Searching for that company led me to: usasupremetech.com/company.php and the PRODUCT tab thereon led me to a webpage identical to the N-E-1 URL noted above .)
     Subsequent BBB search under the USA Supreme Tech name uncovered the F rating of the apparent parent concern and a further search uncovered this resource website.

Sorry to read reports of so many casualties and hope that this input will save others much grief.  I certainly could not remain quiet and just bask in having outwitted the culprits and wasted so much of their time...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2010 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N-E-1-Solutions-LLC/Tempe-Arizona-85282/N-E-1-Solutions-LLC-USA-Supreme-Technology-Another-tenacle-of-the-monster-identified-Tem-645983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N-E-1 Solutions, LLC

Wish I had been that computer Savoy

AUTHOR: Debbie - (USA)

I wish I had been as smart and computer savoy as the writer of this report.  Unfortunately- almost 2 years later and nothing but grief from USA Supreme Technology and not a single PENNY made- only, over $16000.00 poorer.

The newest angle the started with the high pressure advertising campaign they sell you- Now instead of trying to sell the product to the person or entity receiving the poor quality cheesy postcard they mail out on your behalf- Now the are actively try to sell distributorships using your ID #.

USA has never once called, mailed, or e-mailed me any updates or info after they got my  money!  Any contact I have had to initiate.

It's sad to hear that their poor phone lines are still a source of problems for them- that has been the stand by excuse every distributor has been given that I have been in touch with.

Any one reading this- if you have been hit by this company you can try your Attorney General- but they won't be of much help-  BUT do try contacting your local NBC station.
Most of them have a Call For Action section that investigates companies like these.  If you do refer them to: Nancy D at Channel 12 "Call 12 Fore Action"  6022576529  out of Phoenix AZ.  Nancy has all my info and that of 5 other distributors hurt by USA-  Nancy would love to take on USA unfortunately, she needs a victim that lives in Arizona and that seems hard to come by.  USA will not release a distributor list to her- although they did say they tend not to have distributors in Arizona as they can handle any business that comes their way.

I would love to see a financial statement from USA-  this item seems to be closely guarded.

If anyone has any ideas how to get your money back from this gang of cut throats please let me know! 9209792426  ask for Debbie

Let's do our best to educate every one about this company and it seems impossible to shut them down.  Unfortunately most of the victims of this company seem to be 50 yrs. or older- it seems they target seniors- who are less tech savoy.