Complaint Review: N. E. M.

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: Cheryl Kannisto — Mankato Minnesota United States of America
N. E. M.
400 Fullfillment Circle Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

N. E. M. I ordered tomato plants and receive a call about getting a free $2 bill and the other one that came with if I didn't want it I could send it back and cancel. I am still receiving them and being charged Wallingford, Connecticut

I ordered tomato plants.  I received the plants and was charged for them.  I received a call about 2 weeks before I received my plants stating that I was receiving a $2 bill for free and there would be a second one that I could purchase if I wanted to or I could send it back.  I have receive 4 packages and wrote on the packages cancel and return to sender.  I am being charged for these $2 bills even though I send them back.  I sent them an email I think and informed them to quit sending these to me or I will have to take other steps to correct this.  Please let me know what I can do.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N-E-M/Wallingford-Connecticut-06494/N-E-M-I-ordered-tomato-plants-and-receive-a-call-about-getting-a-free-2-bill-and-the-755380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N. E. M.

mothers