Complaint Review: N. L. Walker & Associates

• Reported By: bob the whale — richmond hill, ontario Ontario
N. L. Walker & Associates
#512-8383 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, California USA

N. L. Walker & Associates Ripped off senior citizen Los Angeles California

I was contacted by Tom Connor from N. L. Walker & Associates saying that they were in the process of taking 2 stocks, UMAX and AZRH, to $11.00 in the next 10 or 11 months.  The UMAX stock was currently selling for $0.40 per share and the AZRH stock was selling for $1.20 per share.  He said that the AZRH (he called it Azuri) stock was currently being ppromoted by his company and they were anticipating it hitting $3.00 per share by the end of January 2014, approximately 6 weeks away.

He said as an added bonus the company would give you an additional 12,500 shares once you had purchases 25,000 shares.  I had to set up an on-line brokerage account in order to transfer my money into so that I could then buy the stocks when Tom advised that it was a good time to jump in.

I did buy 7,000 share in December and the stock continued to increase in value.  In January 2014 I purchased another 6,200 shares on Tom Connor's assurance that the stock should hit $2.00 by the end of the week.  At the end of the week I got a call from Tom saying that the stock was at $1.85 and that some investors were profit taking and that the price would go down a bit but that he had other investors who were ready to buy in and that the price would come back up after they had made their purchases.

On Monday the stock was still declining so I tried calling Tom Connor at 323-852-9000, which was the number I had previously reached him at, and the number was no longer in service.  I waited a day and tried calling again but got the same result.

I then went into recovery mode and sold my stocks for pennies a share in order to try and recoup some of my loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2014 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N-L-Walker-Associates/Los-Angeles-California/N-L-Walker-Associates-Ripped-off-senior-citizen-Los-Angeles-California-1129401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N. L. Walker & Associates