Complaint Review: N R S CIRCULATION

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2008

• Reported By:CROWNSVILLE Maryland
78 Hancock Street Braintree, Massachusetts U.S.A.

N R S CIRCULATION Not a stand-up company Braintree Massachusetts

I was turned over to NRS Circulation by TV Guide. I canceled my subscription to TV Guide with a lot of time remaining. Instead of giving me a cash refund they turned me over to NRS to get a magazine of choice for the remainder. It has literally been years now. You never speak to anyone but an answering machine. The 3 times I have spoke to someone, they are pleasant enough but are not getting the job when they say they'll get back to me. All I want is my magazine for the equivalent amount of time from the TV Guide subscription . THX for this outlet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2008 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N-R-S-CIRCULATION/Braintree-Massachusetts-02184/N-R-S-CIRCULATION-Not-a-stand-up-company-Braintree-Massachusetts-323677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N R S CIRCULATION