Complaint Review: N1 WIRELESS - BROOKLYN, NY 11233

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:new york New York
N1 WIRELESS - BROOKLYN, NY 11233
Po Box 230771, Brooklyn, NY Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

N1 WIRELESS - BROOKLYN, NYN1 WIRELESS - BROOKLYN, NY 11233 N1 WIRELESS - BROOKLYN, NY - BEWARE RESTOCKING FEE EVEN IF RETURNING DAMAGED MERCHANDISE!! Brooklyn New York

I purchased a JABONE ALIPH headset from N1 which arrived completely broken with the top part almost disconnected from the rest of the headset. I returned it for a full refund, but only received $54.99 of my $64.99 payment. They said there was a restocking fee of 20% but I reminded them I didn't return it becuase I didn't like it or didn't want it. It was BROKEN. I asked why I should pay $10 for something they sent me broken. The answered that it was their policy. I responded that it amounted to internet fraud, and assured them that I would make postings such as this to alert consumers about their terrible and deceitful business practices.

Kcm114
new york, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-WIRELESS-BROOKLYN-NY-11233/Brooklyn-New-York-11233/N1-WIRELESS-BROOKLYN-NYN1-WIRELESS-BROOKLYN-NY-11233-N1-WIRELESS-BROOKLYN-NY-B-337403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N1 WIRELESS - BROOKLYN, NY 11233