Complaint Review: N1 WIRELESS

• Updated: Mon, February 22, 2010

• Reported By: AJI — Midlothian Virginia USA
PO Box 230771 Brooklyn, New York United States of America

N1 WIRELESS - Totally Unresponsive Brooklyn, New York

They sent us a defective cell phone.  After almost a week of calls (to voice mail only) and e-mails we finally received an RMA.  I sent the phone back overnight.  I copied and pasted the address and RMA they gave me.  It arrived last Friday and the post office tried to deliver it but couldn't.  They left a notice at 11:00 am on Friday and now it's 2:00 pm on Monday and no one has picked it up yet.  Again I started calling and e-mailing them on Friday and today with no answer.  I call their sales and leave a message.  I call their customer service and the mail box is full...can't leave a message.  I have contacted my cc company and disputed the charge.  NEVER AGAIN!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2010 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-WIRELESS/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/N1-WIRELESS-Totally-Unresponsive-Brooklyn-New-York-573131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N1 WIRELESS