Complaint Review: N1 Wireless

• Submitted: Sat, March 15, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, March 15, 2008

• Reported By:Boca Raton Florida
N1 Wireless
P.o. Box 230771 Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

N1 Wireless No Customer Service, No U.S. Warranty, Damaged Product Brooklyn New York

I researched many sites looking for the best price on a new unlocked cell phone, and n1wireless was the best. I ordered a cell phone from this online company thinking it was a legitiment site, since it was the first to appear on the Google search. (Tip: looks can be deceiving.) When I recieved my phone it was broken. (buzzing nosie everytime I talked to someone). I continuaslly called and called their supposed customer support lines. I did this for 30 days and never got any type of response. I left messages and e-mails, but got nothing.

I tried to return it straight through motorola and they told me that they can't do anything because the phone was packaged in Singapore. In my opinion this company is scamming people with 2nd tier phones packaged in Singapore without U.S. warranties, and are not taking any customer service calls becuase they want nothing to do with returning/exchanging merchandise. Once it's off their hands it's not their problem. They get cheap prices on imported junk, and sell it for $10 cheaper than any other competitor fooling consumers into thinking they are getting a good deal. SCAM!!

P.S. It's hard to get your money back when they don't even have a physical address. (P.O. Box)

Brian
Boca Raton, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2008 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-Wireless/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/N1-Wireless-No-Customer-Service-No-US-Warranty-Damaged-Product-Brooklyn-New-York-318212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N1 Wireless