Complaint Review: N1 Wireless

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007

• Reported By:Sparta New Jersey
N1 Wireless
Po Box 230771 Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

N1 Wireless Sent OBVIOUSLY USED Bluetooth earpiece - never credited or responded Brooklyn New York

I wish I had read the Rip-off report before ordering from this company! I found them while using Google to find the best price for my Plantronics Voyager bluetooth headset. They had a great price and a professional website, so I felt confidant ordering from them. When my order was received, not only was it in an EXTREMELY generic Verizon wireless box, but the headset was OBVIOUSLY used - scratched up, only ONE earpiece that was already attached, no additional earpieces (there should have been 3), and photo-copied instructions so poor that they were illegible. I *immediately* packed the box back up and returned it.

That was in July 2007. Despite REPEATED attempts to contact them via phone, fax, email, and through the website, I have never received any type of response whatsoever. Back in July and August I probably contacted them 2-3 times a week, every week. Now I continue to call/email at odd times, with no response.

BEWARE - these are obviously guys who are stealing off the backs of trucks and making money off of the rest of us.

Pennema1
Sparta, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-Wireless/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/N1-Wireless-Sent-OBVIOUSLY-USED-Bluetooth-earpiece-never-credited-or-responded-Brooklyn-279262. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N1 Wireless