Complaint Review: N1 Wireless

• Reported By: sarasotaart — Sarasota Florida United States of America
N1 Wireless
PO Box 230771 Suite 605 Brooklyn, New York United States of America

N1 Wireless poor service Brooklyn, New York

The listing said "tested". It also said "open box". No big thing because I have purchased many things through the years that were "re-packaged" after customer returns from brick and mortar stores and from internet sales. Received in reasonable time, opened, read instructions, and followed directions. (Very poor and shoddy packaging for the shipment, but it arrived with contents intact).

Charged overnight and indicator light showed green (fully charged). Used it for about one hour and it obviously was not fully charged. BEEP, BEEP, click-click, and dead. Put headset back on charger. It timed out (16 hours) as it should. Used again with the same effect in only 10-15 MINUTES. Obviously either a defective battery pack, or a defective charger. I e-mailed N1 wireless stating all the above, and asked for their aid and advice as to how to handle the problem. Response was "go to web-site".

I called them instead. They wanted to know how I got their phone number. They said they would only accept a request for an RMA through their web-site. They told me that I would never be reimbursed for the original $11 shipping and handling, and that they would not provide me with a prepaid return label, and that I would not be shipped a "tested" replacement until after their "technicians" evaluated my "claim".

I was further informed that I would never be reimbursed my expense for shipping the defective back to them (presumably another $11), and further that I would be charged the shipping (presumably a third $11) for the replacement item, and that if I requested a refund, there would be a 20% "restocking fee". I know that this is a total waste of my time and energy, but I feel I owe it to any and all to make them aware of the potential danger of any  dealings with this fraudulent operation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-Wireless/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/N1-Wireless-poor-service-Brooklyn-New-York-841351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N1 Wireless