- Report: #460995
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: N1 Wireless
N1 Wirelessn1wireless.com Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.
N1wireless.comn1 Wireless.n1 Wireless Don't Buy From N1 Wireless. Scam operation Brooklyn New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I call their Support line explain situation and was forced to get RMA number thru their website.
I was promised full reimbursement. N1Wireless issued partial reimbursement withholding TAX and Shipping.
I contact them again and was promised full remaining sum.
4 days later I found that they reimbursed only Tax.
I call them on June 11 and they told me that they did not reimburse shipping at all even if it is their fault disregarding of their promises.
Overall their business practice reflects pure scam operation:
1) They deliberately mislead customers providing false information about item condition.
2) They overcharge shipping 2 times over the regular price $20(versus when I ship back fully insured, with notification, 2 day delivery $10) with the same USPS carrier.
3) They refuse full reimbursement even trying not to return Taxes and shipping.
4) They did not respond on emails, their voicemail box is full and not accepting any messages and it is almost impossible to get some one online.
5) Searching their company review on the web show that this is their common practice.
This is their website item link:
Please see package content section:
Brand new *Original JawBone Sealed Package
We guarantee brand new Jawbone Headset in original sealed package.
brooklyn, New York
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 07:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-Wireless/Brooklyn-New-York-11223/N1wirelesscomn1-Wirelessn1-Wireless-Dont-Buy-From-N1-Wireless-Scam-operation-Brooklyn-460995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.