Complaint Review: N1 Wireless

• Submitted: Fri, September 07, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, September 07, 2007

• Reported By:Fort Lauderdale Florida
N1 Wireless
1425 37th St New York, New York U.S.A.

N1 Wireless Misleading Cheating Non-Responsive Irresponsible company!! New York New york

After I had received my Motorola Razor Blue phone on June 2007, I got all the problems with not only with the company N1 Wireless also with the phone.

First of all, I could not operate the phone, because entire menu was in Italian!

Then I could not open or nor display my text nor multimedia messages the software was missing in the menu. I could not operate or enjoy the phone other than the making a phone call.

I called N1 Wireless several times to do the Exchange; they did not answer the phone. Or the message said "please leave your name and number, will call you back" They never did! I send them many emails, they did not respond to my emails, either! I paid $213.98 for a package I could not use it.

So, I sent the package back to them. Meantime, they sent me email saying that, they are going to charge me re-stocking fee. Consequently, I called my bank to get my back. It took me 2 months just to get $44.00 portion of it.

I am still fighting to get the rest of my money!!.

If you please intend to buy from this disgraceful company, I warn you and please think twice before you commit it to N1 Wireless.! They are the worse company I ever dealt with It.!. After all, I do not want to see any other person to get victimized, by N1 Wireless.! Please buy from somewhere else.

Muge
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2007 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-Wireless/New-York-New-York-11218-3755/N1-Wireless-Misleading-Cheating-Non-Responsive-Irresponsible-company-New-York-New-york-273031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N1 Wireless