occasions

• Updated: Mon, March 31, 2014

• Reported By: Terry — Mohave County Arizona
N1 Wireless
Internet USA

N1 Wireless Ordered a blue phone, status says "available", they sent a black phone, then told me they only have black. Brooklyn Internet - New York

I ordered this phone from N1 Wireless - LG GT350 Town Blue - if you go to their site and search LG GT350 it's the first phone you see,  white with an aqua blue keypad.  My daughter had this phone and the LCD screen broke and she wanted the exact same phone - same color.  So she was very excited when it came in the mail since she'd been without a phone for 3 weeks and then was extremely upset when she opened it and found they'd sent a black phone with a grey keypad instead of the one we ordered.

When I contacted the company about returning it and having them send me the phone we ordered and paid for (including $12 for shipping) I was told they don't have the white/blue phone, they only have black/grey.  So why is this blue phone still up on their website for sale if they don't have it??  It's there today still. [continued below]....

.....  Status shows it's available.  So my options are to send the black phone back and pay for shipping again, and them charging me a 20% restocking fee as well - Or keep the black phone I didn't order.  So we're keeping it, I'll find the phone she wants and then sell this phone on ebay or craigslist to get my money back.

So if you're going to order a phone from N1 Wireless it might be a good idea to ask BEFORE ordering if they even have the phone they have listed for sale on their site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2014 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-Wireless/internet/N1-Wireless-Ordered-a-blue-phone-status-says-available-they-sent-a-black-phone-then-1135182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N1 Wireless