Complaint Review: N1 Wireless

• Submitted: Sat, March 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: Fiona — Grafton Nationwide
N1 Wireless

N1 Wireless Sold me a used item, and said it was new. And then wouldn't answer any of my messages. Internet

These guys are crooks.

I will never trust a company that does not deal with PayPal again.

I bought a bluetooth carkit from them, under the impression that it was brand new.

But when it arrived, it was blatantly obvious that it was used. It was covered in scratches.

When I emailed the complaints department, (many times.) They just never returned my messages.

And I couldn't do a thing, because I paid with my card.But get this, they sent me a request to write a review. So I did. Saying exactly what I am saying now.

But when you go on their website, you can not find any customer reviews anywhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-Wireless/internet/N1-Wireless-Sold-me-a-used-item-and-said-it-was-new-And-then-wouldnt-answer-any-of-my-1035349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N1 Wireless