Complaint Review: N1 Wireless

• Updated: Sun, March 18, 2007

• Reported By:Youngstown Ohio
N1 Wireless
n1wireless.com Nationwide U.S.A.

N1 Wireless Never recieved product but they took my money also threatened me i would never see my money again Brooklyn New York

I ordered a bluetooth headset from n1wireless 45 days ago. I never received this headset.
I repeatedly asked for a refund. They promised a refund. 45 days later I have no product and no money back.
Then they called my phone 3 times in 5 minutes screaming at me because I filed a claim through paypal.

Then they threatened me that if i did not cancel my claim through paypal that I would not receive any refund and that I would never win the claim. I then hung up on them. Do not order from this company.

Kate
Youngstown, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2007 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-Wireless/nationwide/N1-Wireless-Never-recieved-product-but-they-took-my-money-also-threatened-me-i-would-never-239597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N1 Wireless