- Report: #461035
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: N1 Wireless
N1 WirelessN1wireless.com Nationwide U.S.A.
N1 Wireless Sold Me A Phone That Didn't Work As Promised Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. After 5 days I e-mail customer support to ask where my phone is. Nobody replies. I call and get voicemail.
3. Phone arrives the day before I leave for the UK and six after ordering.
4. I arrive in the UK and the phone wont work on my SIM card for the T-Mobile network.
5. I e-mail customer support and never get a reply.
6. I buy a new SIM card for approx. $15 for the Orange network - it doesn't work either.
7. I borrow and try out a Vodaphone SIM card from a friend - the last of the big 3 carriers in the UK. That doesn't work either.
8. I get home and e-mail N1 Wireless and get no reply.
9. I call and eventually get to speak with somebody. I am told that sales don't know whether phones will work overseas and I should have spoken with technical. Why didn't sales tell me that?
10. I send the phone back at my expense and spend another $5 on shipping and insurance.
11. N1 refund me $39.99 after I have spent over $90 in total and the original cost was $70.99
12. I e-mail asking for an explanation and get no reply.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-Wireless/nationwide/N1-Wireless-Sold-Me-A-Phone-That-Didnt-Work-As-Promised-Internet-461035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.