Complaint Review: N1 Wireless

• Reported By:Windermere Florida
N1 Wireless
N1wireless.com Nationwide U.S.A.

N1 Wireless Sold Me A Phone That Didn't Work As Promised Internet

1. Called sales department to ask if the Nokia phone they are advertising will work in the UK and I am told categorically yes. I order the phone and pay $20 shipping for 3 day.

2. After 5 days I e-mail customer support to ask where my phone is. Nobody replies. I call and get voicemail.

3. Phone arrives the day before I leave for the UK and six after ordering.

4. I arrive in the UK and the phone wont work on my SIM card for the T-Mobile network.

5. I e-mail customer support and never get a reply.

6. I buy a new SIM card for approx. $15 for the Orange network - it doesn't work either.

7. I borrow and try out a Vodaphone SIM card from a friend - the last of the big 3 carriers in the UK. That doesn't work either.

8. I get home and e-mail N1 Wireless and get no reply.

9. I call and eventually get to speak with somebody. I am told that sales don't know whether phones will work overseas and I should have spoken with technical. Why didn't sales tell me that?

10. I send the phone back at my expense and spend another $5 on shipping and insurance.

11. N1 refund me $39.99 after I have spent over $90 in total and the original cost was $70.99

12. I e-mail asking for an explanation and get no reply.

Windermere, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/12/2009 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/N1-Wireless/nationwide/N1-Wireless-Sold-Me-A-Phone-That-Didnt-Work-As-Promised-Internet-461035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N1 Wireless