Complaint Review: N/A

• Submitted: Mon, January 13, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, January 13, 2014

• Reported By: ROBERT RUDY — CHICAGO Illinois

jlcrantas@gmail.com Very unprofessional and Untalented Designer CHICAGO Illinois

My wife and I are starting a company so when we recieved an email from Jimbo claiming he doesn't charge you for designs until you approve it we were thrilled. However it is an event company we specifically sent over 3 logos we admired stated what we were going for and he sent a logo over within an hour. The logo was awful of a fiary and clearly it was clip art. I stated I was sorry this wasn't what we were looking for my sister is a Graphic designer and I could tell this was clip art. His response "F*** off".

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2014 05:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NA/CHICAGO-Illinois-60657/jlcrantasgmailcom-Very-unprofessional-and-Untalented-Designer-CHICAGO-Illinois-1115237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N/A