expert

Complaint Review: NAA National Agents Alliance

• Submitted: Fri, October 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: NAA National Agents Alliance Mesa, AZ Complete Scam to Customers and Agents — Mesa Arizona
NAA National Agents Alliance
1214 Turrentine Street Burlington, NC 27215 Mesa, Arizona USA

NAA National Agents Alliance Complete Scam to Agents and Clients Mesa Arizona

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Run Run RUn

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Been there done that, but better off for leaving

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Class Action Lawsuit

NAA is a complete scam.  I contracted with NAA in March of 2013, in Mesa, Arizona without doing as much research as I should have.  To start with the leads are completely outrageously priced, and they have been worked by agents multiple times.  In addition they steal all agents residuals for themselves,  millions of dollars every year.  They pay no residuals like every other company.

The products themselves are complete scams.  Their main business is selling life insurance to people in their sixties, seventies, and eighties.  People that they see as the most vulnerable and easy to coerce and scam.  What makes it a complete scam is that they call it "mortgage protection".  People are thinking that they are going to protect their home mortgage.  They definetly are not.  If they are lucky they will  be able to make one years worth of mortgage payments for $300 plus a month premium  when their loved on dies.  I have also heard that it is almost impossible to collect on this life insurance.  I couldn't ethically scam old people out of their money totally misleading them the whole way.   I can't believe this is legal.  They are really committing FRAUD.

I should have been aware earlier of what a scam NAA is operating.  When you go to a meeting they don't talk about their products or scams.  They exclusively talk motivational strategies and fly somebody in from the east coast to talk about how much money they make.  This company exagerrates the success of their agents like I have never seen before.  They can't show you an agents in your area (Arizona) that make money they get people on the phone from Ohio, or Connecticut to impress you.  What a complete scam.

To make a bad situation even worse they don't ever let their agents out of their contracts like every other insurance company.  Once they sucker you in you can never get out.   I have to wait two years to be able to work again fully.  PLEASE DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS AS AN AGENT OR A CUSTOMER.  YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.  THIS IS BUY FAR THE WORST COMPANY. PLEASE HELP GET THIS COMPANY SHUT DOWN.  THEY ARE COMPLETE CRIMINALS  DON'T LET THEM STEAL FROM ANYONE ELSE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2013 02:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAA-National-Agents-Alliance/Mesa-Arizona-85206/NAA-National-Agents-Alliance-Complete-Scam-to-Agents-and-Clients-Mesa-Arizona-1089554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAA National Agents Alliance

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Run Run RUn

AUTHOR: It doesnt Matter - ()

Yes, I agree and I think its time to start a Class Action Lawsuit to shut them down, I have an INsurance Fraud INvestiagot that I am working with  that may help... once i figure out how to go about it then I beleive it can happen...they are wrong on so many levels

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Been there done that, but better off for leaving

AUTHOR: EX- NAA - ()

For the fun of it, I like to catch up on Andy Allwrongs stories... I too was there, won a trip to Portugal back in 07 with IOF and was loving NAA. Then I realized that I only netted $30K on a $100k production year, my very first and only year. By the time we had quit and hit the road of independcy we had qualified for the trip and went. It was hilarious, we hung out with 3 other couples who had also walked but wanted to go on vaca, we laughed at Allwrong and his followers. I hated the religion, I hated the lies but Portugal was nice.

So the good news, there are greener pastures, there are better options. WE have been fortunate enough to stay in the business, work in our Ppajamas on the phone exclusively and operate a successful brokerage offering all carriers and products in life, di, and annuities. We did over $150K last year and should exceed $200K this year with expenses less than 10%.

I am happy to chat with any one that want to learn how to be independent and help do whats in a clients best interest by underwriting them and evaluating if they should buy fully underwritten vs simple issue, instead of forcing them into simple issue products like Allwrong pushes.

osjllc@gmail.com

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Class Action Lawsuit

AUTHOR: It doesnt Matter - ()

I agree with your outlook, and could add more, but all the messages that are on here are enought to say, can we all have it wrong?  I dont think so!!  Just the ones that wanted to voice concerns.   I have done some research and this could warrant a class action lawsuit, and as I have found other lawsuits thta have been brought to the courts along the lines of this deceptive behavior, the plaintiffs actually won 50 Million against the company.  NAA does need to stopped, many deceptive actions that are detrimental to many people, the consumer and that agents.  I beleive I have enough to get them interested in this case....Stay Tuned