Complaint Review: N.A.A.C Administrative Services

• Updated: Wed, May 19, 2010

• Reported By: Liz — oceanside California United States of America
N.A.A.C Administrative Services
P.O. Box 9370 Uniondale, New York United States of America

N.A.A.C Administrative Services National Awards Advisory Center had send me two letters to let me know I had won 1,9000,000. It had couple of stamps on the letter. I guess there trying to make it look legit. Uniondale, New York

I AM MAKING A COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS COMPANY, BECAUSE THEY SEND ME A LETTER STATING I HAVE WON 1,900,000.  ALL I HAVE TO DO IS SIGN MY NAME AND SEND THEM $19.00.  I HAVE TO SEND IT BY MAY 29,2010.

NOW WHY WOULD I SEND MONEY IF I WON? THE LETTERS THEY SENT ME HAS STAMPS. THEY TRY TO MAKE IT LOOK LEGIT.

I HAVE TWO MORE LETTERS ALSO, FROM DIFFERENT COMPANIES STATING I HAVE WON MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TOO.  THEY WANTED ME TO SEND THEM MONEY TOO.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2010 09:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAAC-Administrative-Services/Uniondale-New-York-11553/NAAC-Administrative-Services-National-Awards-Advisory-Center-had-send-me-two-letters-t-605104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.A.C Administrative Services