• Report: #212044

• Submitted: Thu, September 21, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, September 21, 2006

• Reported By:Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
N.A.A.C. Administrative Services
Receiver Processing Division, P.O. Box 9370 Uniondale, New York U.S.A.

N.A.A.C. Administrative Services, National Awards Center Ripoff, Fraud, Crushed Dreams Uniondale New York

This is the 2nd letter of this type that we got in one day!! The other one was from Huntington Prize Reports. My husband and I fell for this simply because we got 2 notices for the same winnings: $1,900,000! The fact that the addresses were both PO Boxes was enough to make me suspicious, and if you looked closely at the signatures, they weren't even stamps of signatures, just badly done imitations! For winnings of that size, I'd expect a *real* signature!

The names:

HPR: Gerald Huntington
NAAC: Wendy Hamilton

The language of these letters are meant to mislead you and confuse you! These scam artists obviously believe that we are all a bunch of idiots! We actually bought two money orders for $19.99 each in good faith, but I am a very distrustful person (fortunately!) and thought it'd be a good idea to look them up online before sending out any cash. I'm glad I did!! My husband is going to be crushed, we actually believed that our prayers had finally been answered. Goes to show what kind of world we're living in today! I hope these people are found and prosecuted to the fullest extent, I would love to be there to see their faces when that day comes!!

They have no right to mess with our heads like that! There has to be some way to sue, jail and fine these bastards!

Kristi
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2006 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAAC-Administrative-Services/Uniondale-New-York-11553/NAAC-Administrative-Services-National-Awards-Center-Ripoff-Fraud-Crushed-Dreams-Uni-212044. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.A.C. Administrative Services