Complaint Review: N.A.A.C National Awards Advisory Center

• Submitted: Mon, July 16, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, July 16, 2007

• Reported By:Kalamazoo Michigan
N.A.A.C National Awards Advisory Center
P.O. Box 9370 Uniondale Or Levittown, New York U.S.A.

N.A.A.C National Awards Advisory Center Told me i won 1,900.000.00 wanted me to send them $19.99 I thought it was real. Uniondale Or Levittown New York

I received a letter saying i won guaranteed 1,900,000,00 to send them $19.99 and they would send my money.Thank goodness my daughter got on the web and found that she put in their A.A.A.C. and it came up a scam.I would have sent them the money. Thank you. Please let me know if there is anything i can do to help get these people.

Tina
Kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2007 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAAC-National-Awards-Advisory-Center/Uniondale-Or-Levittown-New-York-11553/NAAC-National-Awards-Advisory-Center-Told-me-i-won-190000000-wanted-me-to-send-them-261170. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.A.C National Awards Advisory Center