Complaint Review: NABL

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, February 23, 2010

• Reported By: James — Harrisburg Pennsylvania United States of America

NABL Access Health Now, www.AccessHealthNow.com Buyer Beware, Complete Scam, Drained my bank account, Internet

On February 13, 2010 I received a message from a "Tony" in regards to my health insurance. I returned the call (888)324-8699. When he answered the phone I heard a lot of loud yelling but I just figured it was a typical "Boiler Room" He then proceeded to tell me that my current insurance company was going out of business and if I wanted to save my coverage I would have to go with them. I had never heard of them but he had all of my personal information so I figured it was legitimate. It was the biggest mistake of my life! He asked me to confirm my payment information and said a new packet would be mailed out to me. I went to us my ATM card today and it would not work. I checked with my bank and it turns out that I am now negative $386 dollars. When I called this Tony guy back he was out to "lunch". I've called back now over 10 times and no one can help me out. I have since learned that NABL is not licensed in any state except for Arizona. I have filed a formal complaint with the Dept. of Insurance as well as the attorney general. I am in the process of disputing the charges with my bank but it doesnt look good. STAY AWAY from these guys! It is a TOTAL SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NABL/internet/NABL-Access-Health-Now-wwwAccessHealthNowcom-Buyer-Beware-Complete-Scam-Drained-my-ba-573786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NABL