• Report: #732053

Complaint Review: NAC Westport Enterprises, Inc.

• Submitted: Sun, May 22, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, May 22, 2011

• Reported By: Casey — Roy Utah United States of America
NAC Westport Enterprises, Inc.
21 NE Skyline Dr Lees Summit, Missouri United States of America
  • Phone: 816-525-7888
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

NAC Westport Enterprises, Inc. Unauthorized Charge to my credit card Lees Summit, Missouri

I recieved a award letter that I won monies and all I had to do to collect the money was send money to them for parcel services.  So I gave them my credit card number.  And waited for the money to arrive.  Except they continued to want more money and I conitued to give them money.  Finally I came to the conclusion that I was being ripped off - so I stoped letting them use my credit card.  But they continue to charge my credit card without my permission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2011 09:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NAC-Westport-Enterprises-Inc/Lees-Summit-Missouri-64086/NAC-Westport-Enterprises-Inc-Unauthorized-Charge-to-my-credit-card-Lees-Summit-Missour-732053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NAC Westport Enterprises, Inc.