Complaint Review: NACA Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America

• Updated: Sat, December 05, 2009

• Reported By: Kevin — Clearwater Florida USA
NACA Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America
www.naca.com Internet United States of America

NACA Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America Free loan modify Bruce Marks UNAC NACA strings you along and then denies you, Overpromises and underdelivers, Better live with your relatives for years waiting for help, NON-Profit FOR PROFIT, slander and harrass CEO's unlawfully!! Internet

*Consumer Comment: Naca did not ask for money

The previous report is the same experience I had, this is a slow moving money train for Bruce Marks in His Mansion. Why does he not help with all his profits. What a joke how they hand pick specific cases so they look like superstars to get more government money to line their pockets and expect people to volunteer and work for free to help them get rich.

I do not understand why they think harrassing honest hardworking business' and that it is thier fault I was thrown out of my house waiting on help from them, only to be denied after 6 months wait, sleeping on my brothers couch still.

I should have just went through a regular modification company with a real licensed attorney, not some candystriper quality "Modifier" that I knew more than.

They are good for illegal immigrant success stories if you want some HUD house in a crack neighborhood was all they gave me to choose from. STAY Far Away!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/2009 10:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACA-Neighborhood-Assistance-Corporation-of-America/internet/NACA-Neighborhood-Assistance-Corporation-of-America-Neighborhood-Assistance-Corporation-of-490845. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACA Neighborhood Assistance Corporation of America

Naca did not ask for money

AUTHOR: whitney - (USA)

Bruce Marks is not asking for money from the people. I visited the NACA Homesave program in St.Louis back in Agust 2009. They were unable to get me on the spot help, but they are gradually helping me with my loan. They are requesting that i send them my closing documents fro a forensic audit, and if it were not for them i would definitely have to pay a lawyer. They do what they can with the information that we provide, and if they cant it is because the mortgage company you have is not willing to work with them. Remeber NACA is a non for profit organization, and they offer several other services as well. I wish i would have went through them when i purchased my property.