Complaint Review: NACS Credit Card, Imperial credit Services

• Updated: Thu, December 05, 2002

• Reported By:Grovetown Georgia
NACS Credit Card, Imperial credit Services
Pasadena, Florida U.S.A.

NACS Credit Card, Imerial Credit Services ripoff consumer fraud Pasadena Florida

I received a call from a rep from NACS informing that I can get a fixed 6.9 credit card from VISA. The only thing it would cost me, but was assured that I would get back, was $200. I was told that I can make the $200 payment in 2 installments if I didn't have the full $200 available. I was told that as soon as I got my credit card I would be able to use it wherever VISA was accepted. And so that it wouldn't be like I was loosing my money, I would also receive two $100 payment coupons that I can mail back with my monthly statement.

I thought this was a great offer, and considering I don't have good credit, I accepted the reps pitch. I told him that I could to do the debit in two installment of $50 and $150. They have debited my account and I haven't received anything. I didn't think to investigate this company until I was debited $258 by another credit card company called ICS, Imperial Credit Services. I read some of the fraudulant claims other have against NACS and decided to post my story as well. I can't tell you not to accept the offer, but take my advice, don't accept anything until you get it in writing and get a lawyer to read over the paper work. I will save you a whole lot of heartache and financial troubles!!

Crystal
Augusta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2002 01:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-Credit-Card-Imperial-credit-Services/Pasadena-Florida-33707/NACS-Credit-Card-Imerial-Credit-Services-ripoff-consumer-fraud-Pasadena-Florida-37296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS Credit Card, Imperial credit Services