Complaint Review: NACS Credit Card

• Reported By:san francisco California
NACS Credit Card
St Pete, Florida U.S.A.

NACS Credit Card rip-off St. Pete Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: do this immediately, I did and got my money back

I didn't know this company but they took my money so i want to refund my money back to my account. I called them to cancelled my account and they told me they will refund money to my bank .

They got money on these days 3/05/2003($100),3/10/2003($35), 3/17/2003($100)so totally they got $235. I scare they are lier They won't send back to me . Can you hepl me in this case ?.I am a new comer from vietnam i don't understand English very well. Thanks

Quyen
san francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2003 01:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-Credit-Card/St-Pete-Florida-33743/NACS-Credit-Card-rip-off-St-Pete-Florida-50501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS Credit Card

#1 Consumer Suggestion

do this immediately, I did and got my money back

AUTHOR: Levonna - (U.S.A.)

Go to your bank and demand that they fillout a report and cancel the transactions and redirect the money back into your accuont, If you have a printer print off the page about getting your money back from this website, specifically the one about how to get your bank to cooperate and hilight the part about telling them you did not authorize the debit throught the part about taking legel action against them.Only show them this if they will not help you.
My bank was very helpful, but some aren't.
Best wishes and good luck;