license

• Submitted: Sat, May 22, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, May 22, 2004

• Reported By:Fall River Massachusetts
NACS FINC Beachw-Liberty Group Services
8081 38 Ave N/PO Box 86309 Saint Petersburg Or Madeira Beach, Florida U.S.A.

NACS FINC Beachw-Liberty Group Services they damage my credit report, by saying I owe money that I know nothing about it Saint Petersburg Or Madeira Beach Florida

I applied for a credit card and was rejected. When I investigated why, this company showed up stating I was deliquent in my payments. I contacted the credit company that produced my credit report and disputed this claim.

I then received a letter from the Liberity Group Services stating I opened an account with them back in 08/01. I never bought anythng from them nor did I ever receive a credit card of any kind from them. Now I am having trouble reaching them.

I want to get my credit cleared up as I have never be deliquent in anything.

Surlei
Fall River, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2004 06:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-FINC-Beachw-Liberty-Group-Services/Saint-Petersburg-Or-Madeira-Beach-Florida-33710-or-33708/NACS-FINC-Beachw-Liberty-Group-Services-they-damage-my-credit-report-by-saying-I-owe-mone-92510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS FINC Beachw-Liberty Group Services