Complaint Review: N.A.C.S LGS Liberty Classic Card NACSCORP

• Submitted: Thu, May 20, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, May 20, 2004

• Reported By:Butler Alabama
N.A.C.S LGS Liberty Classic Card NACSCORP
P.O.BOX 0.41127 ST. PETERSBURG, Florida U.S.A.

N.A.C.S. LGS - Liberty Classic Card NACSCORP ripoff ST. PETERSBURG Florida

I too was the "victim" of these unscrupulous people. I paid the upfront $200 and got worthless catalogs. Also included was a Preferred Merchants Membership Card. This took place in December,2002.

Bit the bullet--decided that I had just learned a valuable lesson. I thought little of this until recently. I was reconciling my bank statement and there was a check for $33.00 taken out of my account. Included on the check was a phone number and I called the number. Shannon answered finally after several tries and long holds. She told me that I opened acct in 12,02 and contacted them 01,03 and they had not heard back from me.

I told her that I wanted to cancel (againand she said no problem. I then asked for her name again AND a confirmation number. She gave #987654. When I got off the phone I searched back through my bank statements and discovered that there were four debits of $33.00 I had not questioned the others because they were ACH payments. (I have a bankdraft on an insurance policy with a similar name.)

I now have to notify and/or change all my accounts about my new bank account number. I fully intend to follow the advice of several posters and make such a nuisance of myself that they will try to get these crooks. Trick me once, Shame on you, Trick me twice, Shame on me!

Linda
Butler, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-LGS-Liberty-Classic-Card-NACSCORP/ST-PETERSBURG-Florida-33743-0471/NACS-LGS-Liberty-Classic-Card-NACSCORP-ripoff-ST-PETERSBURG-Florida-92364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S LGS Liberty Classic Card NACSCORP