Complaint Review: NACS - Liberty Group Services

• Submitted: Wed, May 12, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, May 14, 2004

• Reported By:Hot Springs Arkansas
NACS - Liberty Group Services
PO Box 41127 Saint Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS - Liberty Group Services ripoff Saint Petersburg Florida

*Author of original report: New Phone Number for this company

I had a call on my cell phone, 2 days ago, from Sara at a credit processing company. I have recieved calls from this number several times, but have always missed the call.

This time I answered, fortunately I was getting into a bad signal area and told her that I would have to call her back. So, we got no further than the "sales pitch". I did however stopped the rambling that was coming out of her mouth, to ask what kind of card this was she was trying to get me to take. Visa or Master Card it was my choice. I also asked who was offering the card. She acted shocked and said she didn't understand the question. First major clue, but I clarified the question with, "Who is offering the card? You know what finacial institution,like CitiBank or Captial One....?" She replied, "Liberty Group Services".

She told me they didn't do credit checks, it had a 5.9% interest rate, no hidden fees,and did I have a valid checking account, BlahBlahBlah... She asked if I would be interested and yes, it sounded good. But I was told if it sounds to good to be true than it probably isn't true. I guess in this case I did the right thing and checked up on it before I called her back.

Beware! This is a rip off company! They won't answer my calls now! I will update this if I get them on the phone and get any answers. I really doubt it.

Good Luck! Have a Blessed Day.

Michelle
Hot Springs, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2004 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-Liberty-Group-Services/Saint-Petersburg-Florida/NACS-Liberty-Group-Services-ripoff-Saint-Petersburg-Florida-91198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS - Liberty Group Services

New Phone Number for this company

AUTHOR: Michelle - (U.S.A.)

I went with the number that was on this site, but the number that i was given was different. I just found the slip of paper that I wrote it down on ....... The area code and repfix are the same, but the last 4 numbers are differnt 727-384-6398.