Complaint Review: NACS, NAC, Aka; Preferred Merchants

• Submitted: Mon, May 12, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, May 12, 2003

• Reported By:Hutchinson Kansas
NACS, NAC, Aka; Preferred Merchants
PO Box 41127, St Petersburg, Fl 33743 New York, New York U.S.A.

NACS, Aka Preferred Merchants ripoff- Is it NACS, NAC, Preferred Merchants,1-900 A1credit, etc??? tricked and lied to us New York, NY, Or St Petersburg, Fl

The man that called me, ID'd as William Parker, was very nice. He seemed to understand my financial woes and actually comforted me by saying stuff like," we'll do ya right,Roz,", "We'll work with ya", etc. I'm disabeled and my credit has never been the best so I was excited to hear that somebody was willing to work with me.

Anyway, The phone # to date has worked for me, but nobody there is getting their stories strait. Some guy said that "'william Parker' is in sell's". It took probably 4 times for them to spell my name right (on the phone) but my bank sent payment electrically to theme anyway, tho my name was misspelled 2 time's by NACS or whoever they are.

The personal ID/verification #'s do match but I was not given an email address. I searched it out. It's Sunday eve here in KS so in AM will be making more calls. My bank has their own investigative team that I've worked with before. Others might check with their banks also for more info. It's been 5 weeks and I'm terrified that the phone #'s won't work in AM. Especially after finding this site. I'm glad it's here. Thank-You!

Rozalind
Hutchinson, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2003 12:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-NAC-Aka-Preferred-Merchants/New-York-New-York/NACS-Aka-Preferred-Merchants-ripoff-Is-it-NACS-NAC-Preferred-Merchants1-900-A1credit-56543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS, NAC, Aka; Preferred Merchants