surely

• Submitted: Wed, January 29, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, January 29, 2003

• Reported By:canton Georgia
N.A.C.S. National Association Credit Services
8800 49th St N, Pinellas Park, Florida U.S.A.

N.A.C.S. National Association Credit Services rip-off rude & ignorant hung up on me Pinellas Park Florida

I NEVER agreed to purchase this "credit card." I NEVER agreed for them to take 200.00 our of my checking account.

They said that they had a signed concent form, then when I asked for a copy of it, the male (first one) said that they couldnt find it, "It was two years ago mamme" He said "they would have to "find it." When I asked several times for a supervisor he said that he wasnt going to get one for me, then hung up on me.

I called back spoke to a female and told her what the first rude, unprofessional, employee had said, and asked her to provide me with his name. She was just as rude and ignorant as the first. She said that was "my responsibility and you should have gotten that yourself." I said I would have but he hung up on me. I asked for a supervisor again and she said that she didnt think that this required a supervisor, and round and round we went on the moron merry-go-round.

She said that there wasnt a signed consent form, but that they had me on tape. I said I wanted to hear myself saying yes, but I wouldnt believe it anyway.

They splice that crap together and rearrange what you say anyway. So since two years ago, they have quarterly taken 33.00 our of my account for an "inactivity fee." I thought my husband authorized that, and he thought it was me so it went unnoticed and undisputed !!

I checked with the Florida Better Business Bureau and guess what?! There were COMPLAINTS about this place, and there are addresses and phone numbers and the owners name, and who else they do business as. My attorney is sending them a letter and I am considering further legal action against them. I work too hard for my money to let someone else just suck it our of my checking account.

What they are doing to people is robbery. They are theives and they need to be checked!!!!

Natalie
Canton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2003 04:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services/Pinellas-Park-Florida-33782/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services-rip-off-rude-ignorant-hung-up-on-me-Pinel-43309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S. National Association Credit Services