Complaint Review: NACS National Association Credit Services

• Submitted: Tue, February 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, February 11, 2003

• Reported By:Vinton Virginia
NACS National Association Credit Services
nacscorp.8m.com St Pete, Florida U.S.A.

NACS National Association Credit Services rip-off consumer St Pete Florida

On January 23,2003 a woman (Camille) phoned me and told me I had been qualified for a secure credit card-which one she did not say.

She asked me which bank i went through I told her. She said since the credit limit was so high($2500.00) that the bank requested a fee of $200.00. She asked me to cancel a check- I did. She said that there would be two valchours worth $100.00 each to use for the $200.00 they were taking out of my account. She gave me a phone number to call in case there was a problem.

I called the number and all I got was put on hold-forever.

It did not feel right so I went on the internet to find out anything I could on the company-I then found this site.

I called the bank and put a stop payment(yeah right). The bank charged me $30.00. I told the bank "no matter what do not take the money out". They reassured me the money could not be taken out.

The next day I called the company(big mistake) to tell them I put a stop payment. They somehow got the money out of my account anyway.

I want to know how the banks can get away with taking people's money out when you have a stop payment on something and you don't authorize them to do so. How can they get away with letting a third party from a company get away with it. It is not right and something should be done about it. No wonder so many people go on the rampage.

Reatha
Vinton, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2003 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services/St-Pete-Florida-33743/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services-rip-off-consumer-St-Pete-Florida-44986. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS National Association Credit Services