Complaint Review: N.A.C.S, National Association Credit Services

• Submitted: Thu, March 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, March 06, 2003

• Reported By:Fort Polk Louisiana
N.A.C.S, National Association Credit Services
P.O. Box 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

N.A.C.S, National Association Credit Services rip-off St. Petersburg Florida

I was contacted by N.A.C.S over the telephone, I spoke with a female . She stated that I was above for a major credit card for the amount of $2500.00, and that all I had to due was pay a one time fee of $200.00. This amount was automatically debit from my account.The first payment of $25.00 was made on the 3rd of January 2003, and then an amount of $175.00 on 20 January 2003.

I was told that this credit card had the same capabilities as any other major credit card and that I could pay off my other creditors to restore my credit. She also stated that I would recieve it in 10 days. When the package came, it was a Preferred Merchants member catalog to purshes only form this company.

To my suprise I had no credit card. I called them back and spoke to another representative and she told me that I could choose another credit card from a Web site. it was another scam to spent more money. Now I am requesting my full return of the $200.00 I lost.

Nestor
Fort Polk, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2003 01:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743-0471/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services-rip-off-St-Petersburg-Florida-48209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S, National Association Credit Services