Complaint Review: NACS National Association Credit Services

• Submitted: Fri, August 23, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 23, 2002

• Reported By:Rio Rancho NM
NACS National Association Credit Services
PO Box 41127 St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS National Association Credit Services RIPOFF NO response consumer fraud ripoff St Petersburg Florida

Phoned me with information indicating that I had applied for credit cards which I had. These people got my information from a legitimate transaction.

These people CALLED me. Had my data and were VERY convincing.

These people explained card limits and interest rates that are publically advertised for the cards they were offering.

One phone call I made to them the answering system hung up on me.

These people successfully withdrew monies from my account with an acceptable company name.

These people have NEVER responded to my calls, NEVER sent any cards and will be reported to the BBB and the local and Florida Authorities.

A new card came to me from ACS giving me the SAME spiel for 199.95. They do have a web site If these people are legitimate they should be interested in joining this motion to stop and trap these people from NACS.

Kyle
Rio Rancho, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2002 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services/St-Petersburg-Florida/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services-RIPOFF-NO-response-consumer-fraud-ripoff-St-Pete-27826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS National Association Credit Services