Complaint Review: NACS - National Association Credit Services

• Submitted: Mon, January 06, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, January 06, 2003

• Reported By:Groton Massachusetts
NACS - National Association Credit Services
PO BOX 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS National Association Credit Services Rip-off Fraudulent Credit Card Offers St. Petersburg Florida

Just like so many others, I too was scammed by NACS for $200 and offered a credit card with a 6.9% interest rate and promises to improve my credit. Of course I never received their "Welcome Package," and phone calls to the company never went through to an actual person, even after being on hold for 30 minutes or more.

I thought I asked good questions and was being pretty careful when they called me, but NEVER give your bank account information over the phone! Not a smart move on my part...

Thanks to this website I found out how to get my $200 back, and my bank was very helpful and took care of the ACH reversal right away.

Don't let this happen to you!

Christine
Groton, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2003 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services/St-Petersburg-Florida/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services-Rip-off-Fraudulent-Credit-Card-Offers-St-Peters-40328. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS - National Association Credit Services