• Report: #19871

• Submitted: Tue, April 30, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, April 30, 2002

• Reported By:Airville pa
NACS National Association Credit Services
PO Box 41127 St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS National Association Credit Services consumer fraud ripoff, tells you one thing and you get another St. Petersburg Florida

On March 5th, they took $200.00 from me for the Credit card and the shoppers card I was to recieve. It is now April, 30th. I still have not recieved anything. I have searched everywhere to try and get a hold of this company, and just found them on here. Go figure.

I did call them, and they said my CARD was sent out. And I said you mean Cards. I was to recieve a $2500.00 visa credit card and a $2500.00 Merchants card.

No, it is a visa merchants card that I can only use in the catalog they provide.

I was told in the begining that it was 2 cards not one. And I said that if I would of been told the truth in the begining I would not of wasted my money. I didn't care about the merchants card. So, I wanted them to cancel the card and give me my money back. No, of course not. They cancel the card but not refund my money.

They lie to you to get your money. Beware of this company and their promises, and good luck on find their company on the web. NAC Services is the name they took their money from my bank...but offers no phone number.

Rhea
Airville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2002 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services/St-Petersburg-Florida/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services-consumer-fraud-ripoff-tells-you-one-thing-and-19871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS National Association Credit Services