Complaint Review: NACS - National Association Credit Services

• Submitted: Thu, January 09, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, January 09, 2003

• Reported By:Omaha Nebraska
NACS - National Association Credit Services
P.O. Box 41127 St. Petersburgh, Florida U.S.A.

NACS - National Association Credit Services ripoff fraud business St. Petersburgh Florida

This company contacted me one evening and said how I qualified for a credit card with a $2500.00 limit. Of course I was skeptical at first but they assured me everything was ligitimate and that our conversation was being taped so I believed them.

It was getting close to the birth of my first born son, and I needed the extra money so I thought giving $200.00 would be worth recieving $2500.00 back in the end, so I gave them my bank account information. What a mistake.

I attempted to contact the company less than a week ago to see how long it would be before I recieved the card, and the representative was so mean and rude. Then another representative clicked into our conversation and said that the representative had answered all my questions and that they couldn't give me anymore information. That's when I began to worry.

So today I go to the internet looking for a website by this company and find this website instead. Boy do I feel stupid. I'm not a rich man, so losing out on $200.00 is not something I can just let go. But I would assume that any assistance that I would recieve in getting my money back from this company would be pretty close to what I lost orignally.

Anyway, this type of company must be reported and stopped. So I will do whatever I can to further that cause. I hope that I can get my money back quickly, but I also hope that this doesn't happen to anyone else. Thank you for making this information available for people like myself to find.

Stanley
Omaha, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2003 06:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services/St-Petersburgh-Florida/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services-ripoff-fraud-business-St-Petersburgh-Florida-40724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS - National Association Credit Services

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC