Complaint Review: NACS (National Association Criedit Services)

• Submitted: Wed, December 04, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, December 04, 2002

• Reported By:Burleson Texas
NACS (National Association Criedit Services)
p.o. Box 41127 St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS (National Association Credit Services) ripoff fraudulent dishonest fake company Saint Petersburg Florida

I was given a call from this company telling me that they had approved me for a credit card with up to $1000 in cash advances and a interest rate of 6.9%. I thought this sounded to good to be true. I have bad credit. No one gives me a credit card with a iterest rate of 6.9%. They said that there was going to be 2 check by phones of $100 dollars a peice to secure the card one on sept. 9, 2002 and one on oct. 9, 2002 and that I would accually recieve the card during the first week of november.

I said ok and agreed to this. Its now the first week of December and I still have no card and I have no money from the check withdrawls. They are very hard to talk to and when you do they are very very rude. I even had one of the managers hang up on me because I was talking to him the way he was talking to me. They cussed at me and basically told me that there was nothing that they could do for me.

Burleson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2002 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-National-Association-Criedit-Services/St-Petersburg-Florida/NACS-National-Association-Credit-Services-ripoff-fraudulent-dishonest-fake-company-Saint-37138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS (National Association Criedit Services)