Complaint Review: N.A.C.S. PREFERRED MERCHANTS CARD

• Submitted: Sun, May 04, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, May 04, 2003

• Reported By:culver California
N.A.C.S. PREFERRED MERCHANTS CARD
P.O.BOX 41127 ST.PETERSBURG. FL 33743 ST.PETERSBURG., Florida U.S.A.

N.A.C.S. PREFERRED MERCHANTS CARD ripoff ST.PETERSBURG. Florida

I got a call for a zero percent credit card. I ask if this was a real credit card not a card to buy things out of a catalog they said it was a real credit card. I said i could charge hotel rooms our buy things out of a store they said you sure can.

Then they said we need 200 dollars to get the card I ask what for? Then they said you can used the 200 dollars you gave us for creidit when you use the card. In other words when you charge 200 dollars just put the coupon with the bill and it would credit the account. I said o.k.

Big mistake. Then they put another person on the phone to verify all your information and recorded it. But that person quick talks you and saying something the first person didn't say real fast.

I tried to contact them but it took me 6 months to ask for my money back. They just laugh at me and try to take another 33 dollars out of my account. I want my 200 dollars back. What a scam

Andre
culver, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/04/2003 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-PREFERRED-MERCHANTS-CARD/STPETERSBURG-Florida-33743/NACS-PREFERRED-MERCHANTS-CARD-ripoff-STPETERSBURG-Florida-55637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.A.C.S. PREFERRED MERCHANTS CARD