Complaint Review: NACS Preferred Merchants Card

• Submitted: Sat, January 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, January 14, 2003

• Reported By:Galloway New Jersey
NACS Preferred Merchants Card
P.O. Box 41127 ST.Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS Preferred Merchants Card rip-off scam con artists St. Petersburg Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT ?????

2 weeks before X-Mas I get a phone call saying I have been approved for a credit card.It was all I could do to get the $200 in my bank account and I figured me and my daughter would have a good X-Mas.To my surprise they took the only money I had and put me in debt.

I am now in the process of being taken to court by several different companies and my bank because of failure to pay.I thought all of my problems were solved with that credit card.The only thing I got from that phone call was a jail sentence.

You have now ruined me and my daughters life.I had to drop out of college and my daughter now lives with her uncle.All I wanted was a good X-Mas and this is what you gave me.

Melissa
Galloway, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2003 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-Preferred-Merchants-Card/STPetersburg-Florida-33743/NACS-Preferred-Merchants-Card-rip-off-scam-con-artists-St-Petersburg-Florida-41055. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS Preferred Merchants Card

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT ?????

AUTHOR: NIGEL - (U.S.A.)

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR COMPLAINT IS ABOUT
IT MAKES NO SENSE.... JUST BECAUSE YOU CANT BUDGET YOUR FINANCES, IT DOESNT MAKE NACS A BAD COMPANY..........

I LOVE MY PMC ACCOUNT , THIEVE EVEN HELPED ME ESTABLISH AN A-1 CREDIT RATING, THANK YOU NACS