Complaint Review: NACS Preferred Merchants

• Submitted: Thu, February 27, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 27, 2003

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
NACS Preferred Merchants
PO Box 41127 St Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

NACS Preferred Merchants rip-off St Petersburg Florida

I received a phone call at 8:30 PM and thought maybe I can do this. Of course I didn't check it out before I decided to sign up for it. It has been about three weeks and I have still not received the card, paperwork that I was supposed to sign before they took the money out of my account and any other correspondence.

It has been a week since they took the money from my account and I haven't been able to get in contact with the company. I try calling them and I either get a message saying that it isn't business hours or they hang up on me. I even tried calling the number that called me.

I am going to the bank to file charges against them for because I did not get to sign the paperwork before they took the money out of my account even though I verified with the two representatives that I talked to that this would not happen without them having my signature on file. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else!

Anne
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2003 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NACS-Preferred-Merchants/St-Petersburg-Florida-33743/NACS-Preferred-Merchants-rip-off-St-Petersburg-Florida-47263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NACS Preferred Merchants